Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Brycen's shirt pants

Tonight I noticed Brycen take off his jeans and then heard him go in his room. You never know what that kid is up to. Next I find him with his shirt on like pants. It made me laugh. He did too. Probably because I was laughing.







I have the cutest story about Brycen and Kaylie last week. We went to the grocery store after the daycare kids got picked up a little early and the sun hadn't gone down. You could see the moon. Brycen said, "What is that?" and I said, "The moon." Then Brycen said, "Get it mom, reach it." and I said, "I can't reach it. It is too high." Then Brycen said, "Get a chair." It made me think of Kaylie when she was about the same age and wanting me to get a ladybug that flew away. I thought it was adorable. At home he is constantly moving our kitchen chairs to get in our "junk" drawers in there and stuff on the counter so he can reach so he thought it would work the same way.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Alright Miss Cashmoney, since I haven't heard form you on FB or through email I will see if this works. I want to know where you are at on deciding whether you will be coming to the reunion at my cabin or not. Are you for sure not coming? Are you for sure coming? Are you considering it but don't know if you will be able to get a way? Are you wanting to come but only if you can get a ride with someone? What is your situation? I need to make plans since I live in Texas and without people letting me know what they are thinking making plans is exceedingly difficult. Even if you don't know for sure one way or the other please just let me know what you are thinking. If you would rather call me to talk about it I can send you my number. I do hope you are coming since it has been ages since I last saw you! Love you,
Amanda

Amanda said...

I still want to get ahold of you. I am coming to Utah with my new baby and want to see you. You have disappeared but hopefully I will hear from you soon.