Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Boy, life changes in a year. It has been a tough year. Went back to work Mondays and Fridays at State Farm. I watch kids Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. I got daycare licensed March of 2009. It has been fun watching kids around my kids ages. Tough work. A lot easier to work but rewards are not priceless like being with your kids. It is fun to see Brycen and Kaylie's personality and how they interact with kids. Twenty month old Brycen can talk so well. I think as least. I'm prejudice though. He is a typical boy though. Such a cuddle bug. I have been wanting to keep up on the cleaning, laundry, etc. I don't feel I am the best housekeeper. It is such a job and the little ones are hard to it with them. Plus they make most of the mess. It is like shoveling the walk when it is snowing. Almost impossible. I should just realize this and just enjoy. they are only little for so short of a time. I really do love their ages. Pros and cons to every stage of life. Brycen calls drinks juice, even i if he doesn't have that in his cup. He loves chocolate milk. Kaylie's favorite drink is still regular "white milk" as she calls it. I agree. My favorite healthy drink. Dr. Pepper being the not so healthy favorite drink. I call Brycen my little cuddle bug. He just has to be held and cuddled. Probably not more than Kaylie use to want but I guess I have gotten busier and have not spent as much time just cuddling. Brycen and Kaylie can get each other laughing so good. I feel sad some times that I have to work and sometimes glad for the break. For the most part sad. Brycen is so good with his manners right now. Always saying please and thank you. Kaylie loves giving him hugs and kisses.

No comments: