Wednesday, December 15, 2010

October 7th - climbing Brycen

Brycen has been such a climber and a little mischievous by nature. I wonder were he gets that from. Maybe it is just the boy in him. Although, I don't know a 2 year old that doesn't love water. He loves just playing in the sink. Maybe I should just let him do the dishes. Rather than get mad at him for getting out the stepping stool, setting it up and climbing up on the counter and turning the water on I just shot him with the camera. Brycen ever since he has been crawling has pulled out the vents in the floor. It was great the day he discovered he could put things down the vent. Only a couple of months ago he figured out that mom stores the toaster and the electric can opener in the lazy Susan and that he can take them out and plug them in the outlet!!! No so smart on moms part. He even started plugging in popcorn popper until mom was smart enough to put it on a higher shelf. I just love how we is talking full sentences and loves to sing I am a Child of God. "Lead me guide me walk beside me" I think are his favorite words because that is how he starts it every time. A couple months ago when you asked him for a kiss it was like a baby bird opening up for dinner. Full open mouth with tongue (typical boy). Now he has learned how to pucker up a little.

No comments: