Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Snuggle up...

Sunday, December 5th
Here I was on the couch watching a Christmas movie on Hallmark channel which have loved to do in December and Kaylie comes to cuddle. Brycen then saw me with Kaylie and got jealous and I told him he had to sit nice on the other side of me. They lasted for a little while. Tony snagged the camera and got a picture of us. Not very many Sundays do we stay home and just veg as we usually go to family to visit them. Today we didn't as my parents had other plans. We did go visit our old neighbors, Donna and Dewey Pearce in Layton as Tony suggested. I love that about Tony that he thinks of Sunday as a day to visit. It was fun. They where so nice to my kids. They are like a second pair of grandparents. They are so positive even with all their health problems. So fun to talk to.

No comments: