Wednesday, December 15, 2010

October 21, 2010 - Nap time and a movie

During nap time (well nap time for Brycen) we head downstairs while I get bills and paperwork done on the computer and the kids watch a movie. I thought this was so cute that they got out the blue chairs and made a row for them to watch Tarzan. It has been good for Kaylie and Brycen I think to have friend their age to play with. They usually have their sippy cups and either Cheez Its or pretzels for a snack while they watch. After nap time we went to Island View Park right by our church. Not my favorite park but it is a little closer that Chelsie Park since we didn't have a ton of time before parents came to get the kids. Brycen has no fear on the playground. Goes up and down the slides and climbs up the little worm. It scares me. Brycen kept insisting that he take off his shoes to play in the dirt. Oh well, you just have to pick your battles. I can always wash socks. As long as he is having fun. That is what matters most.

No comments: