Wednesday, December 15, 2010

July 23, 2010 Yellowstone





Our big trip this year was to Yellowstone with the Roberts's family. We went over Pioneer Day weekend. Tony's dad got some cabins to stay in at Mammoth. Don and Tenille came with their kids and Don's mom. They drove and met us there. We drove as well. It was a long drive but I think the kids did well. We hiked some 300 stairs. I thought I was going to die. I really need to get my cardio in and do stairmaster or something so I can keep up with the rest of the Roberts family. I like to blame it on my heart. I know it hinders me a little but boy I should be able to at least keep up with Brycen and Kaylie. Mom and Dad Roberts took Brycen up the stairs while I rested a minute. They were so nice. You can see them in the picture walking up the steps. The view from the bottom of the stairs was worth it. Look how beautiful.

No comments: