Wednesday, December 15, 2010

"Ogurt" Painting anyone?

Tuesday, December 7th
My mom gave me some good advice today that if Brycen does something that drives me crazy and I want to shoot him I do it with the camera. That is what I did today. Yesterday Brycen dumped his lunch plate all on the floor. Ketchup every where (which is weird that he didn't eat it all gone - he usually tries to drink ketchup). Then he laughed. Jayla had to go potty so I helped her and while I was in there helping I heard Kaylie scream (which by the way is a daily occurance caused by Brycen either biting or hitting or body slamming her) and ran into the kitchen to see what was wrong. Brycen had dumped her plate of lunch all over the floor. All I know is that Brycen is driving me a little crazy with his biting and hitting and endless teasing of the girls. I am doing all I can to keep sane while maintaining some sense of humor with this little boy. He is cute though. I need to remember that. When you ask him to show you his eyes or smile he squints. Silly kid. I am sure I will learn more patience over this I hope. If not I am in trouble.It is interesting that Kaylie seems to be going through a growth spurt or something because she is eating a lot more lately and Brycen is the opposite. We used to call him our garbage disposal. He would often go and finish eating Kaylie's food when she was done. Now he isn't eating as much. Maybe Kaylie's growth has sped up and Brycen's has slowed down. Who knows. They change weekly it seems.

No comments: