Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Saturday, April 2nd - Easter egg hunt detour






Tony and I thought it would be fun to take our kids to the Clearfield City egg hunt. Well we both thought each other checked out the time. I we arrived just in time when the people started leaving. We missed it. Oh, well. We even told my parents to meet us there at the wrong time. Well of course Kaylie was devastated because we kept telling her we were going to go to an Easter egg hunt. We went with plan B and I ran home and got some eggs and filled them with candy I got that week and we did a hunt in my parents basement. Tony had the job of hiding the eggs while I entertained them upstairs. The kids liked that. Next year we will just have to plan better. Lesson learned. Kaylie kept finding all the eggs. Brycen kept stopping to open the eggs and eat the candy. He did not want to search for more. He was more interested in eating the few he had.

No comments: